Tuesday 7 July 2015



2nd July 2015
Massiac to Bourges
It seems such a long time ago that we rode from Massiac to Bourges and I am having trouble remembering what it was like apart from HOT. In fact it was so hot we didn't stop for coffee but we stopped for cold diet coke instead.  We also stopped a second time and had a lovely salad and ice cold water!  Yes that’s right no coffee, no wine or beer but water! 

Bourges is absolutely gorgeous and I would like to go back when the weather is a bit cooler.  It was so hot that Maurice didn't even complain about going in to the cathedral to have a look because it was nice and cool in there :)

Every time I see sun flowers they make me smile and there are millions of them so I am smiling alot :)
On the go.



Can you see the bird in the background?
Today’s lunch stop.


Around Bourges. It was a real shame about the heat would have loved to explore more.











   Today’s  what tha......?


And just because they were so gorgeous I had to put them on!

No comments: